Well done to… Sarah Miles from Gloucester.
About the diary:
Mslexia’s diary is a unique, attractive and essential creative companion. This year’s theme is ‘your creative journey’: whatever your starting point, the diary will be a motivational map to guide you through the year ahead. And every month, like signposts along the way, they provide insights from classic and contemporary writing guides by some of the wisest and wittiest women authors of the last 100 years – along with exercises to help you apply that advice to your own work. The sturdy user-friendly format has a rigid plastic outer cover, wiro binding, ribbon bookmark and stout elastic to keep extra papers secure. Measuring 14cm x 18cm, it’s the essential toolkit for the creative woman on the move. Features include:
· editing symbols and manuscript layout guide
· need-to-know directory of writers’ resources
· weekly inspiration and reading recommendations from top authors
· key dates in the literary year
· chart for tracking your submissions
· section for recording books lent and borrowed
· A-Z telephone and email contacts
· week-to-view diary pages
· lots (and lots) of blank pages for your own notes and writing
This year’s diary has been produced in partnership with Anam Cara, Bath Spa University, Birmingham City University, Circle of Misse, Faber Academy, Literature Works, The Poetry School, Tŷ Newydd and Writing West Midlands.
To find out more about Mslexia, click here.by
Novel Kicks is a blog for story tellers and book lovers.