This week, I want to look once again at creating characters.
I have featured a few ways of getting to know your character and today, I wanted to explore that further.
Using the prompts below, make lists as though you were your character. Do it for as many of your current characters as you like.
1. Pet Hates
2. What things worry you?
3. Your idea of a perfect day?
4. What are your wishes?
5. What are some of your favourite books?
6. What’s your favourite word?
7. What would you grab from a burning house?
8. What things would you do if you won the lottery?
9. What were your childhood dreams?
10. What things are you most afraid of?
Novel Kicks is a blog for story tellers and book lovers.